Procrastination links Jul 2021
- Posted in
As any software developer with any self respect, I periodically search the Internet for interesting things that would help me become better as a professional and as a human being. I then place those things in a TODO list and play some silly game. Here is a list of things that I want to pursue sooner or later, possibly later, probably never:
In the design of Astro:
- On-Demand Components: Need some JS? Astro can automatically hydrate interactive components when they become visible on the page. If the user never sees it, they never load it.
- Fully-Featured: Astro supports TypeScript, Scoped CSS, CSS Modules, Sass, Tailwind, Markdown, MDX, and any of your favorite npm packages.
- SEO Enabled: Automatic sitemaps, RSS feeds, pagination and collections take the pain out of SEO and syndication.
- https://brython.info/ - Brython is a Python 3 implementation adapted to the HTML5 environment
- You can take it for a test drive through a web console
- Speed of execution is similar to CPython for most operations
- https://github.com/yggdrasil-network/yggdrasil-go - an early-stage implementation of a fully end-to-end encrypted IPv6 network
- It is lightweight, self-arranging, supported on multiple platforms and allows pretty much any IPv6-capable application to communicate securely with other Yggdrasil nodes.
- Yggdrasil does not require you to have IPv6 Internet connectivity - it also works over IPv4.
- React-Table - Build and design powerful datagrid experiences while retaining 100% control over markup and styles.
- Designed to have zero design
- Built to materialize, filter, sort, group, aggregate, paginate and display massive data sets using a very small API surface.
- Has its very own plugin system allowing you to override or extend any logical step, stage or process happening under the hood.
- Implement a DisposeAsync method - this implementation allows for asynchronous cleanup operations. The DisposeAsync() returns a ValueTask that represents the asynchronous dispose operation.
- https://dev.to/neethap/how-to-publish-a-static-react-node-js-app-using-cpanel-the-easy-way-199o - Forget the Setup Node.js App feature on your cPanel. Instead, you want to focus your attention on the build folder
- https://blog.m3o.com/2021/06/24/micro-apis-for-everyday-use.html - Micro has evolved from an open source framework to a full blown API platform, one that continues to focus on the developer experience first and foremost. The majority of users are building APIs for end public consumption but having to rebuild many of the building blocks they need wherever they go.
- itsi Meet - Secure, Simple and Scalable Video Conferences
- The Jitsi Meet client runs in your browser, without installing anything on your computer. You can try it out at https://meet.jit.si.
- Jitsi Meet allows for very efficient collaboration. Users can stream their desktop or only some windows. It also supports shared document editing with Etherpad.
- Mumble - Open Source voice-chat software
- The client works on Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and macOS, while the server should work on anything Qt can be installed on.
- Swagger UI with login form and role-based api visibility - This post show how to customize Swagger UI in a Blazor WASM project using Swashbuckle library, implement a custom authentication UI and manage api visibility based on user roles.
- Creating a custom layout - from Swagger documentation
- Plugins - from Swagger documentation
- Complete Introduction to React-Redux - third part of a series by Kumar Harsh
- Wav2vec: Semi and Unsupervised Speech Recognition
Be the first to post a comment